Thursday, July 23, 2009

wild thing


Ok, here's my funny story. It's not really racy, but funny just the same.

I'm a big nerd for toys and comics and all sorts of pop culture things. A toy creator had come out with a line of toys that were the characters from the children's book Where the Wild Things Are. I liked them so much that I displayed them on the top shelf of our headboard on our bed.

One night when my husband and I were having sex I got a little too rambunctious while being on top and the bed hit the headboard a little too hard. It sent Moishe figure flying off the shelf and it hit my husband in the forehead. I've attached a picture of the toy so that you can see what a hazard this might be, because he is the heaviest of the toys and he's got those pointy horns. My husband started bleeding and the next day he had a nice big cut and bruise across his forehead. Of course, everyone at his work the next day was asking about it and what happened. My husband is a VERY private person and kept dodging everyone's questions. The few people he told started assaulting him with MORE questions once he said that it happened during sex.

He was mortified, but I thought it was the funniest thing that has happened to us, EVER.

1 comment:

  1. Oh he was only pretending to be mortified. All men love a good sex injury. It's like any other sports injury - something they can be proud of. ;-)

    ReplyDelete